Post funeral receptions offer guests and family members a chance to spend time together and remember their departed loved one in a comfortable environment with friends and family.
Glasnevin Cemetery has the unique ability to offer a variety of post funeral receptions in the Milestone Gallery on the first floor of the Museum building.
Our dedicated team are ready to ensure that all your needs are met and organised at a time when sensitivity is required.
With Taste, our onsite catering partner, offers:
- Private function room on the grounds of the cemetery with Bar Service (booked in advance)
- Catering for up to 60 guests seated
- Homemade soup and fresh sandwich selection €10
- Add Tea or Coffee €12
- Roast carvery lunch including tea or coffee €16
- Hot buffet lunch with tea or coffee €18
- 2 course buffet lunch option with tea or coffee €22
- 3 course buffet lunch option with tea or coffee €27
Prices quoted on a per person basis inclusive of Vat.
Booking your Reception
Our function rooms give you a view of Glasnevin Cemetery, steeped in history and preserving the memorories of your loved ones.
Our services can be booked through the funeral undertaker or direct with the caterers on site.
For enquiries contact our Bookings Coordinator:
Tel.: (01) 882 6570
Email: [email protected]
Finglas Road, Dublin 11
We have florist & parking facilities in our cemetery and pedestrian access is based on cemetery gate opening times.